View Single Post
6/20/11, 7:19 PM   #5
Re: OT-Tin Tops on CBS-Your Thoughts?
OpenwheelRob

I did watch it, actually I knew that I would be spending the day at my old man's house and they don't do cable or satellite so it was kinda perfect for me my brother and I kinda planned to watch it with Dad. I'm one of those who enjoy all forms of racing so I thought it was good coverage, they only showed the feature and not how someone would make it too the feature. It was similar to nascar coverage, driver interviews pre and post race even had aerial coverage. The racing was good too Jimmy Owens won it and they showed some of the shops the drivers raced out of and everything. They had a cut away car and walked your through the mechanics kind of to show what was underneath the cars such as suspension, shocks things like that.

Pretty informative for the casual fan I thought, they talked about Bloomer, showed the viewer Jimmy Owens old shop when he ran modifieds and then his new shop. It was good I thought. I really was just in Shock that it was on CBS and you can't see sprints hardly at all let alone something like that.
Last edited by OpenwheelRob; 6/20/11 at 7:29 PM.

3 members like this post: IndyBound, jim goerge, Mud Packer