View Single Post
2/6/18, 12:09 AM   #20
Re: Gator"DIRT"Nationals Montpelier rules?
DAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne Davis View Post
$3000 to win...$500 to start will be what we are paying for the GDN....who will make the trip and get out of the cold?

March 8th (practice)....March 9th - Heats with 2) 20 lap Features $600/$150 ... March 10th B-mains Race of Champions $500 to win and the
4th Annual Gator "DIRT" Nationals WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS

Southern Raceway Milton Fl. just 12 minutes from the Emerald Coast of Navarre Beach...Destin and Fort Walton Beach
https://www.google.com/maps/place/93...7!4d-86.932412 (Click on Orange for track pic) I can't see you quitting PaPa Outlaw>>> Harold has definitely got something going on at Montpelier. Going with National cars also would probably double your car count. The track looks just a little too big already for where it is,so I would imagine that they would be smoothing things out and actually making it just a bit smaller than it already is. Looks like it is good old Florida sand and not Indiana red clay so I guess a harder tire would be in order anyhow. Remember they also use a skinny Right wheel up north too. Harold works the track again right before the Midget Main to help out the National cars, if not the lower powered cars would be much more competitive. My advice would be go for it Kiddo, It should be some real good racing.

Guess it's time to get back to FB and do some 60 year old Bench Racing>>>>

Old Dad
Last edited by DAD; 2/6/18 at 12:10 AM.