View Single Post
8/26/08, 12:58 PM   #35
Re: New Midwest TQ Racing Series Forming
Rover

Are all of you guys kidding me. Why in the world would you split a club. If you think it is run by the green cars, your wrong. But if you all think it is, heres how you fix it. Back in 1993 the club decided to expell a green car and it was tied up in a legal battle for a year costing the club alot of money. Who suffered, the members. But if you want to get rid of the green cars, I would suggest you all pool your money for an attorney and get prepared to go to court, because that is what will happen. Now since I am new to this message board, I will address more comments. tq41&84, you are just as agressive and careless as the green cars, but I guess that is alright if you do it. PLEASE. Remember when you showed up at Rushville with that ungodly front bumper? What were hoping to do tear everybody else up and you come away unscaved? Now to Jenmarco.com, Jennifer and Mark, you have been a great asset to the UMRA, but that does not give you privelage to run the club or give you any power of what punishments you want to issue. You may suggest a punishment, And I guarantee the board will listen. I do. What Mark done at Anderson was uncalled for and unwarranted. I believe he is truly sorry for acting that way, but it should have never happen, especially in front of the whole crowd. Not very professional. I hate some of unwarranted complaining that goes on at EVERY track, I want to do my job, and go home. Thats why I do not get involved in the arguments. That is for the Chief Steward and board to decide. I wish you well in your journey.