Thread: Resolutions
View Single Post
12/31/20, 3:45 PM   #5
Andrew S. Quinn

I've been losing weight,so my resolution is to stock up on underwear (that keeps falling down) and a hole puncher for putting new holes in my belt. also on the resolution list is to get i love dirt track racing set up to be able to purchase a Christmas tree online for my truck,and I'll go pick it up, earlier next year than what I waited this year to get one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by i love dirt track racing View Post
Our racing families resolution will be to listen to ASQ's advice on where to go for great racing events, and support the great things that we all love. He has told us many times where to go,but Mailman seems to be hesitant to explore speedways in Illinois for great racing events and Kodak moments with the racing families. The lightbulb has come on in our heads now that he wouldnt have traveled 3-4 hours from his home bypassing local tracks in the process to go watch a crappy race. It took some time to figure that out. Sometimes I am a little slow. Have fun and enjoy the great things that we all love. God bless America and everyone be safe and careful. PS Happy New Years. PPS Hope to see aq at great racing events next year.PPPS GO BLU!
Attached Images
25964A49-F6F9-432E-90DF-EFFF3DB6C289.jpeg (408.1 KB, 58 views)
Last edited by Andrew S. Quinn; 12/31/20 at 5:12 PM.