View Single Post
12/15/15, 7:31 PM   #224
ModernDayDrifter

Race Count This Year: 47
Race Count Last Year: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by ossuks View Post
Does anyone really think there is any way that the management at Bankers Life Fieldhouse is going to for a second consider a repeat of this event?? When this event was first announced my 1st thought was somebody at BLF was going to loose their job....if the track was wet there would be mud all over their building...even worse, if it was (and it was) dusty the mess left behind would be "epic"! I thought the promoters did an exceptional job of building a "track"...The management at BLF had no idea what they had allowed in their pristine building!

Do not take this as a negative shot at anyone...leaving behind a mess was inevitable..BFL is a "showcase facility" and will not allow anything like this to happen again.
ossucks, I understand what you are saying and have not taken it negatively. My personal preference is to speak on what I know. That being said, my post was to help improve what I saw. It is not safe to assume that Bankerslife Fieldhouse would not host the event again. I have not seen anything published from the promoters or BLF explaining such. I have seen literature and apparel stating "Inagural" meaning intentions of a "annual". I will continue to go off of that instead of someone running into fire Marshall Bill or City Counselman John. Once it is confirmed that this event Won't happen at BLF again, we should all act as though it will.

It is pretty sad that in all of these posts on here and other media outlets I don't recall seeing where one person mentioned to send BLF officials and email thanking them for allowing this. I have mine typed on letterhead to send out tonight. Do you?

1 member likes this post: trannyman