View Single Post
7/20/13, 9:58 PM   #86
Re: Haubstadt Tonight
racefan20

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMA1181 View Post
Charlie, good for them, they obviously have a higher disposable income than I do, I'm not willing to spend more than a weeks pay for one night, many things can be said about that but I'm talking about racing. Since you live and die by the radar, I guess you would tell me it's raining good here since it shows yellow, I was just outside and it's a light sprinkle. When I was on my way down here, there was nothing on the radar, rain does come and go so don't feed me that stuff, already had dinner. If people are traveling from Waynesfield to Paragon to Haubstadt, why would they do so if the radar shows rain? To make that drive, it is 6 hours. Why would they be at Waynesfield so early? The great atmosphere that is provided by a local show?

Thank you!!

Posted via Mobile Device
14 posts and he is already the wisest man on the board. Sometimes you gotta remember dude that its not always about you. Nobody wanted to run that race more than Tommy and the TSS staff and since they dont have your crystal ball then I guess all they have to go by is the radar. It shows a bunch of rain to still go through so thats what info they used to cancel. If you are so damned smart why dont you save your pennies and buy a track and sit in the promoters shoes. I think you will find that its a thankless and difficult job. Mainly because people like you cant see life beyond the end of their nose.

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus