View Single Post
7/20/13, 9:46 PM   #84
JMA1181

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Nungester View Post
Guess you never checked the radar that the line of storms that was supposed to hit you at about 4pm was just sitting and churning and shown no sign of JUST MOVING THROUGH. My guess is you look at 11pm and it will still be raining.

I know people that started at Waynesfield, traveled to Paragon and then to Haubstadt today or over 300 miles.........
Charlie, good for them, they obviously have a higher disposable income than I do, I'm not willing to spend more than a weeks pay for one night, many things can be said about that but I'm talking about racing. Since you live and die by the radar, I guess you would tell me it's raining good here since it shows yellow, I was just outside and it's a light sprinkle. When I was on my way down here, there was nothing on the radar, rain does come and go so don't feed me that stuff, already had dinner. If people are traveling from Waynesfield to Paragon to Haubstadt, why would they do so if the radar shows rain? To make that drive, it is 6 hours. Why would they be at Waynesfield so early? The great atmosphere that is provided by a local show?

Thank you!!

Posted via Mobile Device

1 member likes this post: on_the_edge