Thread: Floracing
View Single Post
9/7/19, 9:22 AM   #4
Re: Floracing
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

I've whined and IDK. For what you get, It's worth it.

My complaint is that we've gone four months and NO IMPROVEMENT in quality of picture, Mysterious off the airs. Audio problems out the wazzoo. The BC 39 several times you could barely hear Klepper an then the sound would just quit for a bit. Then for some reason If I let it stream more than about 20min, It resets and and I'll have no sound and it says, CLICK HERE TO UNMUTE.

I know everyone works hard to put on a good program. I just kind of expect things to improve I've seen storm chasers with a I phone putting out 1080p streaming video from the middle of Oklahoma Indian reservations and Nebraska that work flawless and they're mobile traveling 70mph

I got no idea what the bandwidth cost etc. but spend the 3k and get a HD cam. You gotta figure there's 10k signed up to this and that's 1.5 million That's probably a way low number as I've heard 40k numbers for some streaming races.

Is it worth it, Yes, Do I appreciate them doing it? Yes, Is it incredibly frustrating at times with buffer, connection, audio and sometimes quality of picture. YES!

LIke I said, I appreciate it being done and the work they do. Just expect improvement in all those issues as some other streaming services work almost flawlessly.

4 members like this post: erich45, Hotrod, Hustlin-Hoosier, Kendall2020