View Single Post
2/7/24, 2:37 AM   #3
Re: Montpelier 2024 ??????
nathans1012

Race Count This Year: 7
Race Count Last Year: 34

Track will be open this year. Got my info from someone who helps sponsor the track. The old Facebook page apparently has Chad blocked from posting. Don't be surprised to see a new Facebook page up soon.

This is what I've been told.

Chad has done A TON in the off season expanding the pit area, getting new clay, working on the PA system. Currently he is blocked from the tracks Facebook page and this is why you haven’t seen him post on there. SOMEBODY needs to STEP ASIDE and let Chad King run his race track! He has such a wide and never-ending vision of where he wants Montpelier Motor Speedway to be and mean to the city of Montpelier. Late models, mods stocks minis same as last year ect. Having over 100 cars every Saturday night. Not many tracks can boast that. Because of this one person is why you haven’t heard anything from him…I WANT this track to fully succeed and be the best track in the Midwest!! LET CHAD BE FULLY IN CHARGE!!!!