View Single Post
9/18/17, 7:39 PM   #10
Re: The Kid From Tennessee Is Champ
ISF

I really and truly don't give a fat rats ass what 90% of the world cares about in regards to motor sports. It doesn't matter to me in the least. I like what I like and there ain't any of it going on over in Portugal. I'm also bettin' that no one connected with Eldora give a fat rats ass what the rest of the world is paying attention to. They are just about to finish up a season where they had record crowds for both of their 2 biggest events! LOL!

You won't ever kick me, or my spirit of competition 'cause I ain't in the business, and have no plans along those lines, so save all your pseudo ambitious sanctimony for someone that cares. LOL!!

As far as moxie and stones are concerned, I wish more of those left and right boys that actually have them raced at places in cars that I much prefer to watch and enjoy, but they won't. I can't prove it either way but I'd be willing bet a Euro or two the vast majority of the European trained drivers prolly don't have what it takes to sling it sideways into #3 at a buck fifty without lifting on the Springfield Mile.