Thread: Larson
View Single Post
10/9/19, 12:37 AM   #15
Re: Larson's BIG WIN!!..Moves Him ON Once More..
jdull99

Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinSprinter View Post
Kyle Larson's WIN!!..only Guarantees his move IN2 next round of (8)!!..4 Him 2B in Final 4, He'll need another Win @ rite Time...Plus ALL STAGE Pts. he can WIN!!… n as he Stated...he's way short on STAGE Pts!!..compared 2 all others!!..Luck 2U "Young Money"!!..as Owen Announced his Dad on Sun.as Driver of the #42 Car!!..WTG Owen great Job!!..
-------------------
Brucer'
Yep...he will be one of the 8 going for the final 4....BUT he in-fact might NOT need a win to get to the final four...there are only 3 races in each stage (but the last one, which is the part I don't care for)...if 3 "playoff" guys won each race, one guy will get in on points (& more if outside playoff guys win those races, somebody wins more than one, etc)...Sunday showed two of those higher in points over Kyle, had problems...things can happen to anyone. But ya, I also agree Kyle needs "playoff points" to help ensure advancement to the final 4.

I think a better conversation than part of this thread has been (lol), is IF he will run any "extra" races AT ALL (no matter if its the day of a Cup race or not, lol); between now & the end of the season...maybe they will just have him wait til that Hangtown deal...I suppose the
Jason Leffler Memorial will be a big one to watch for...
Steel$ & Deal$ Swap Meet & Car Shows (next location; TBD...)

2 members like this post: luckybuc97, tirespinner