View Single Post
2/17/24, 9:39 AM   #10
Re: East Bay - High Limit Sprint Cars. 56 cars in attendance
Stevensville Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdull99 View Post
You are avoiding sprint car results and you go on a sprint car site??? That would be the FIRST thing I'd avoid...
Well, I watch on Flo on a delayed basis - not live. If I did not want to see any USAC results from Florida until I had a chance to watch all the action down there I wouldn't be on IOW for many weeks. So yeah.... I guess I could do that. But IOW is part of my daily fix.

The problem is the titles of the threads. For example, this was posted:

Usac: Ocala usac sprint car results: Feb. 16, 2024

Less than five hours later, this was posted:

Usac: 5 years to the day: Leary triumphs again at ocala

That is where is gets ruined/spoiled. So with those posts, USAC in Florida is off my radar right now. I am not going to watch something I already know who won.

But as this was discussed on here a while back, I am barking up the wrong tree. IOW is set up where the USAC posts automatically appear on the board. Now if there was a separate USAC folder/file, that would eliminate the spoilers. I just wish this portion of IOW could be amended.

In short, I can watch High Limit, Lucas Oil Late Models, and the World Series of Asphalt modified shows from New Smyrna without spoilers. Plenty of racing this month. USAC, however, is off the table in this house. That is the price I have to pay with my race watching standards, I guess.