View Single Post
Josh Spencer (Offline)
  #4 2/21/17 2:22 PM
I agree with you that more drivers should do this and I believe more drivers should stay after the races, so the fans can get an up close look at these beautiful machines we wheel around the track, but unfortunately times have changed and probably for the worse!?

My father always purchases extra, youth shirts and we give these away to every young person we can at the track or even away from the track, whether it's in the pits or the grandstands and I thank my dad to this day for doing that because they are the future! I have always and always will go in the grandstands during intermission as long as time permits and nothing comes up. Hope more drivers do to this year, like you said.

Josh Spencer
28 Likes: 410fuelinjected, AJMartin, Andrew S. Quinn, davidm, dirtball, dirtnonwingfan, EBookerFan, illinifan, Jbaldwin, Jerry Spencer, jim goerge, KENDALLRACING, Kpederson91, LUCKYONE, MIracing, mowerman, mtek56, oppweld, Pat O'Connor Fan, rapid robert, rclaridge, ronmil, Russ, scottyCbus, superstock30, the1jet17, tirespinner, wildman92