View Single Post
9/14/15, 2:57 PM   #11
speidel21

I would be on here complimenting the officials as well if one of my cars was able to do this (picture below) not only once, without a DQ or penalty. It happens to be one of only two cars who went to every one of their races this season. It shows it matters who you are when running this series. The series showing up with 11 cars at kokomo, since there were other places to race that day, showed the direction the series is heading. As far as the pass for lead Saturday, there was no contact. Veterans looked at both cars and no damage or marks, the other driver didn't even spin or wreck, just stopped out of the corner. The series then allowed him to go on track to flip me off in turn 2 under yellow, followed by his dad going on to track on backstretch to flip me off under yellow, followed by driver going onto backstretch after that to flip me off again, and no one said a word. They then proceeded to go up to my mother standing at the backstretch fence and cuss her out and yell at her knowing she was helpless just having surgery and not a word said. I did not say a word to anyone after race. To top it off, the series with held the contingency sponsored awards businesses give them for fast time, dash win, and heat wins, I'm going to persue claiming them myself from the sources.there is another thread on here from a different guy on his view of how their races are conducted. No one stands up to all the political B.S. from them and when writing articles trying to make me look like a bad guy and allowing the other driver and father to go on track multiple times and yell at my mom, I will put this all out there and if no one ever talks to me at track again I'll have my family to enjoy the races with. I do appreciate the support from people in the stands and everyone who came to the trailer. My hero growing up was there and said it was all b.s. and complimented my whole night and driving and that meant everything to me and meant more than winning the race would of anyway. Nick speidel
Attached Images
123951.jpg (39.1 KB, 136 views)
Last edited by speidel21; 9/14/15 at 3:00 PM.

1 member likes this post: Racer1039