Thread: Fishburger
View Single Post
1/14/20, 6:17 PM   #8
Re: Fishburger
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

From Marv's FB Page

This is Marv's granddaughter, Kendra Fletcher. It pains me to say that my papaw passed away early this morning. As most of you know, he has had quite a battle with his health for some time and has kept you all in the loop in a positive/respectful manner. Thank you all for your kind words, thoughts, and prayers during this time. Our family appreciates the support.
We have made arrangements at Fitch-Denny Funeral Home in Greendale, IN; Friday, 1/17/2020, visitation from 11am-1pm and funeral at 1pm with burial following at Greendale Cemetery (look on his timeline for further information).
If anyone would like to say something at the funeral, they will have the opportunity to do so. Any stories or fond memories that you have shared or wish to share about my papaw.
After the services, Marvin would want us to celebrate his life at one of his favorite watering holes.... WILLIES Sports Bar and Grill in Hidden Valley. To have a drink.
Donations made to the family will be distributed to one of Marv's favorite passions: sprint car racing at "The Burg". Along the lines of "The Hard Charger Award"
Last edited by Charles Nungester; 1/14/20 at 6:32 PM.