View Single Post
Stagger (Offline)
  #208 7/4/11 12:22 PM
Originally Posted by BrentTFunk:
How different were the tires and motors back then? Wide of Sports went off the air in 1982 alot has changed since then.
I respectfully disagree. If we were talking Midgets or Sprinters I would agree to a point but even they have not changed that much besides motors and fancy parts. Silver Crown cars have not changed that much. A tad faster and a little better tire. Other than that besides some widgets and gadgets I do not see enough that would make much of a change.

It was strictly a piss poor effort from USAC period. Not really surprising considering. They have been a Monkey Jacking a Football for awhile now.

Kevin Miller and his cronies need to step down from their positions.
I have not seen anything they have done that has been anything but a cluster F@@k. When they do pull off a good show it was not because of them.

If Mr. Miller has any dignity left he would step down on his own accord and walk away. He is a disgrace to open wheel dirt racing.

It is a shame USAC has come to this point but when you hire incompetent people to run the show you get what you get.

Sure we will all still go to the races but I do not know how anybody can defend the current staff at USAC. The have become a joke which is sad but true.

Start Packing up you office Kevin Miller... Maybe you can go BS another group that you actually have a freaking clue and collect a check from the Monster Truck group or who ever will still listen to you. SEE YA.
3 Likes: Hubie, IndyBound