View Single Post
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #14 7/7/23 5:38 AM
I wouldn't call it outrage and certainly you would know what teams want more than me. But common sense says that any team not in first place wants races to be a chance to gain in the standings.

True it is somewhat of a neutral track but Say it's Cummins going to Tri State or JG going to Kokomo and that race gives the same points for everyone else, They go, Win as they often do at their best tracks, and come out in the same position.

Like I said, You know a lot more than me what teams want, But teams include car owners and while winning is the game. The series is for a championship.

While USAC is, and I applaud upping payouts and having more higher paying races. There's a huge difference in Kings Royal and Knox Nationals payouts and draw.

Yes, Bacon is one of my favorite drivers and drives for a local team. But I like em all and may the best team win.

I also wish I could get to more USAC shows but in current family health situation. I'll be at Burg sat and Burg Sprint week if conditions allow.

Good luck to everyone!

Charles Nungester
3 Likes: flagboy55, Grocery Guy, Ilovedirttrackracing