View Single Post
2/10/15, 3:19 PM   #30
Re: Possibly looking at starting a spec engine Sprint divisi
nathans1012

Race Count This Year: 7
Race Count Last Year: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by racerX View Post
There has been alot of intrest in the Sprint Lites. This class is not for everyone. 410,360,305 engines will always be there. But how many people have said they want to run a sprint car but what stop them is the cost of the motor and the time to take care of it. You can find used roller cars out there for $5000 and add a $7925 New motor with all new parts to just bolt it in. You have less than $15k in a Sprint to race that the motor should last 2-3 years. For More Information Call Larry Kemp 317-416-6854 or Joe Gearte 574-223-3016. Again the key to this is TECH!!! I always liked Outlaw Late Models but the cost got out of hand and now look they are lucky to have 8-12 cars weekly at a track. If you are passionate about sprint racing, you will support Larry Kemp on this. I even heard Doug Wolfgang say that he wishes this would happen in Souix Falls so his son Robbie Wolfgang could start back racing again cause the cost of the motor has forced his son to park his car.
When might you guys have rules out for this new sprint class?