Thread: Tire Dopers
View Single Post
3/19/22, 8:17 PM   #42
DirtTrackTherapy16J

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomer View Post
Why would teams alter tires KNOWING they will be checked. All the time, effort & money to get to the tracks to compete, why in the world would you do such a thing. I believe there is something wrong with the tires or testing.
Mr. Boomer I do not know you, but that seems to be something that some people are not thinking about. Just a few post ago a person made the comment of KO being a 2 car team...so did both do it and only one got caught or was there a mix up of something of what? Look at JG,Topp,RMS,JG's Silver Crown team...JG has a legitimate chance at the $300K bonus for all 3 championships, maybe wont win Silver Crown over Swanson or Santos, but there you go again, great chance at Midgets and Sprints championship which would be $150K bonus...their going to jeopardize all that over "doping tires" for the new extreme series??? I'm with you, just seems something is off or doesnt line up and until EVERYTHING is out in the clear open air, how is it right to call any driver or team cheaters??? Too many people jumping to assumptions and conclusions without knowing EVERYTHING.
Last edited by DirtTrackTherapy16J; 3/19/22 at 8:32 PM.