Thread: pay per view
View Single Post
11/22/16, 4:27 AM   #3
chase2raudman

Race Count This Year: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by flagboy55 View Post
Was thinking of buying the turkey night race on PPV. I have never done it before and wondered what needs to be done to play it on my TV, and do I need any special equipment. I recently saw some of a hockey game that was streaming and the video was choppy, and really not worth watching. How's the quality of the racing streams? I went on loudpedal and didn't really find any instructions. Any help and tips for doing this would be appreciated. Thanks in advance
As mentioned above you don't need a whole lot in order to get a live stream going on your TV. Just use your laptop and/or PC and go onto loudpedal.tv/live, create an account, go through the process of entering your credit card information and when the stream starts you are dialed in. I will be working with the stream this week as the announcer and I can assure you that you will find a very enjoyable experience from this broadcast. The guys at Loudpedal have been doing test streams the last few weeks and everything has been going flawlessly. Multiple camera angles and driver interviews will make it feel like you are at the racetrack!

2 members like this post: flagboy55, Mattmac05