View Single Post
1/12/23, 6:39 PM   #14
Re: Larson to the 500!!! (Never thought I'd see the day...)
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppy View Post
Thats a Catch 22 because if you watch IndyCar , then you WOULD have a connection to those drivers like you do with the USACer's... Lots of cool personalities . Who cares where they're from? If you don't understand that these guy's are REAL RACERS but don't like them because they never ran Kokomo, well you are just showing your ignorance....
Can I clarify something? I used to watch the Indy 500 Milwaukee Mile, Michigan and most of the ovals from the 70s-90s Because Bettenhausen, Foyt, Andrettis, Unsers etc. etc. ran them and I seen them as kids running local and on Wide World of Sports. Hell they might even rent out the top five rows at the Burg on a off weekend to just come watch (Like AJ Did)

Last year, I think there were two that really raced dirt and asphalt short track around Indy and nearby. I just looked up at the screen from time to time, Not really caring who was where. Sage Karam is fun to watch.

Sorry, They lost me, Not the other way around. Now they don't run many ovals at all. They're all running clone cars. Used to be innovation and test of endurance and equipment. . Ignorance? Maybe just a loss of interest is more like it.
Last edited by Charles Nungester; 1/12/23 at 6:43 PM.

1 member likes this post: jonboat15