View Single Post
2/2/17, 10:30 PM   #44
MKTQ17

Jake had a great point! What does the 4 corner rule do for my team? Hoosier never has asked how we are doing or even gave out decals! They dont have to. You must buy there stuff. It doesnt benefit me or my team in any way. Look at any other track or series sponsor, there names are listed and advertised everywhere. None of their products are mandated! If the 4 corner rule got us a competitive cost then great job promoters for helping control costs and helping there bottom line simultaneously. Thats a win win!! However, we all know that was not the case. You will never outspend the next guy, there will always be someone with more money to spend thats life! With limited cars each night. Why would anyone want to deter a car from any class. Fans want to see cars running side by side and lots of them. Promoters have to make money to keep the doors open, owners have to be able to cover as many expenses as possible to keep racing all summer. There has got to be some common ground where you create a relationship So both sides profit because neither side can afford to lose for very long. I supported Montpelier, paragon and boss because of the open rule. When i say open i mean a choice of manufacturers. I do believe a compound rule needs to be in place. Medium and mc2. Run what ever you like and where you get the best treatment and cost!

4 members like this post: Charles Nungester, hairracer44, Leohr46, Simon_says17