View Single Post
4/21/14, 11:39 AM   #68
Re: Eldora USAC this Saturday
BIGEBUDMAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnythunderhead View Post
dust hasn't been a problem? what race were you at? they watered the track , worked the track, watered the track and it still turned to dust, I'd say its time to get rid of the farm dirt and lay down some legitimate sticky-squishy clay that'll hold some water! the racing was fairly good no thanks to the dust bowl, congratulations mr. darland. could not believe it, in fact it made me laugh, the guy behind me booed dave darland AFTER THE RACE WHILE EVERYONE ELSE APPLAUDED. I'VE NEVER HEARD ANYONE BOO DARLAND BEFORE, I FIGURE HE DID IT FOR COMIC RELIEF? I must agree with mr. fishburger, the track was well staffed and ran a smooth professional show, they did all they could with the track surface too, its just beyond help though I'm afraid!
AGREE COMPLTELY, There is just no excuse to have a dust bowl!, Show was ran great and the racing was good. I was there at 3pm looked at the obvious completely dry track half way up and running the top in like it was soaked. Hard to understand that! All in all I got my moneys worth! If I knew exactly what was gonna happen before I got there I would still go. Just a shame track prep continues to be a problem there. I guess thats Why I go to Lawrenceburg most weekends. Great to see DD win and especially Hewitt show up for a visit!

5 members like this post: Charles Nungester, duel, FishBurger, johnnythunderhead, RichH