View Single Post
5/18/16, 7:39 AM   #19
Re: Best Sprint car races on Indy 500 weekend
Unlucky#9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModernDayDrifter View Post
Leaving Memphis, TN on Wednesday Morning for Sprint Cars at Terre Haute. Turn 1 infield is one of the most jaw dropping views in motorsports. Thursday we will do some activities at the Speedway and then Silver Crown at the Mile. Friday we plan to do the whole deal at the Speedway practice, Indy Lights, Pit Stop Challenge, and Journey Concert. Leaving there early if needed (okay with missing concert) to catch Sprint cars at Bloomington. Saturday we currently have planned to go to Legends Day at the Speedway concerts and then Putnamville for MSCS. Sunday the Bryan Clauson packge Indy 500 and Kokomo. Leaving for Memphis Monday morning and stopping by USCS Sprint Car show in Atwood, Tennessee. We have a few back up plans for in case weather dont cooperate. Looking forward to my first Indy 500 and my first Silver Crown mile race.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fasster23 View Post
Silver Crown Carb Night Classic The Race Before the 500 Friday night at LORP (IRP)

Until these 2 posted, I was going to say has everyone forgotten that the hoosier 100 is going to be running at the state fair grounds on Thursday???? While I understand that it's not technically "sprint car" racing, it should still be a pretty decent show. I know that I'll be there with the family.

4 members like this post: Charles Nungester, interpreter66, ISF, watchemgofast