View Single Post
7/4/14, 12:53 PM   #63
Re: Phillips Motorsports ISW Special
Bill Gardner
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn Harper View Post
Bill, does this mean Billy P won't be getting his royalty check? Lol
Billy gets 3rd place money... but the IOW payout does drop off pretty fast and since I don't have a payout posted nobody really knows what its worth. I'm afraid there might be a boycott coming soon. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by grumpy racer View Post
I don,t think we will make the record. Damn it man Lol. Bill to set the facts the dt3 durometers,that hard to spell for a idiot like me anyway,its a 50 the old ht2 we used last year came out at 42 the new med. compound this year is a 48 as you see very close to dt3 so whats changed. I have to think some is track conditions dry slickys eat tires. You can put this on daylight savings time or lack of prep but sometimes locked down tracks make follow the leader races there we can debate that one LOL. Got to go races tonite USAC at Putm. Can someone tell me where to get one of those black outlaw looking hats. I want to wear it at I.S.W so haters know who to boo. I will get DD and Carla white ones can,t boo the good guys you know.
That Dam Durometer. lol Shot that idea down. Good luck tonight!

4 members like this post: BrentTFunk, budsauto25, dirtnonwingfan, Kellen Conover