View Single Post
4/1/08, 8:43 PM   #3
Re: Marty is moving closer to home ...
Fred Zirzow

Race Count This Year: 65
Race Count Last Year: 49

from Bob Jones ...

My visit with Marty was alot more than I expected. He was looking good, still not much movement on the left arm and leg. It was hard to understand what he was saying, but you can understand him.

I told him about Dave Darland winning the Badger race and when I mentioned Robby Flock finnishing 4th in California he said, "I know". If they leave the phone in his bed he will answer,so I think Robby called him. He knows what is going on, he's just a little trapped inside.

He does have some vision in his left eye but none in his right eye. The feeding tube is still in because he can not swallow, he has done a little pudding but not very well. That is the most important thing that he needs to handle,he needs to get the feeding tube out. Then maybe he can get back to Belleville.

Anyone in the area please go see him. You can go to Midgetmadness.com to get info on helping Marty, he still has a long way to go. Marty is at the Ottawa County Health Center 215 East Eighth St. Minneapolis Kansas ph#785-392-2122 he is in room 126.