Thread: "Stanbroughed"
View Single Post
6/15/12, 3:59 PM   #1
"Stanbroughed"
ChadSmith

While watching Jackslash coverage last night of Putnamville, I heard the track announcer (not Buckley) say someone got "Stanbroughed". I'm pretty sure it was when Dakota and Jon tangled. Surely the announcer wasn't implying that JS hit Jackson, right? That definitely wasn't the case. From what I saw on another video of the race, Dakota slid off the track and came back on right towards an already committed driver. It looked like Jon slammed on his breaks and Dakota punched the throttle, doing a conplete u-turn around JS. You can't put that blame on either one. Not sure why the announcer would call Stanbrough out like that. He made him sound like a well-known dirty driver. I heard Jon went and had a talk with Dakota, and Jackson was totally aware that it wasnt Jon's fault. Maybe I'm wrong. I'll admit, I wasn't there, but I watched videos of the heats and features. Pretty cool to see Jon Stanbrough move up through the pack in the feature, before getting caught up in an accident ahead of him. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Posted via Mobile Device