View Single Post
11/22/18, 11:16 AM   #3
Re: IT’s JUST TIME TO SAY GOOD BYE
toprowjim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dooling63 View Post
You know sometimes in life it’s just time to walk away! I want to thank Rusty Kunz for all the history we made and I want to thank my Brother Brodie Hayward for all that you have given me! And want to thank all the fans that have cheered the 63 to victory lane. But it’s time for the 63 and me to walk away and enjoy the memories! The famous 63 collection is getting ready to go on display in the near future. I will let it be known where it will be. Every day that I walk in to pa pa Joes toy shop and see them three famous cars and them trophies it just lets me know even more that it’s time to say Goodbye! Again thanks to everyone for their support that made this all happen.

Joe Dooling
For the last several years Joe would join us at the Bellevilla for breakfast. Don't know if he knew any of us individually,but would just join in with the group. A true racing person. Also @ Lakeside with a full crowd, Joe found four of us and gave us all the newest Brady Bacon T-shirts. A friendly guy just like his dad.