View Single Post
6/8/08, 2:19 AM   #28
Re: The American Dream Motorsports Nightmare !
pgray

Quote:
Originally Posted by openwheelinsider
I have no personal interest in this team, I'm just sick of crooks coming into racing, and hurting people.

I've been a member of the Playa Del Racing fan club for years, and I loved that little team. This is the classic story of bad people doing bad things. I do commend you for working in racing regardless of your position, because I wouldn't dare put myself in a position of dealing with guys like Eric Zimmerman, and the other crooks that come in and steal good people's time and money.

I have met Lazier, and I think he's one of the classiest drivers out there! I can't imagine him, or his brother having anything to do with this Zimmerman guy!

It's sad that Playa Del Racing has succumb to this situation, and all that's left is PG and EZ. It'd be nice for someone to step up and make sure that people like Zimmerman are cast out of racing forever.

I will be the first to admit I don't know Zimmerman personally, but I've heard some nasty things, and to sit here and read PG's stories it's ridiculous to listen to PG's bias opinions and take it all as absolute truth. If PG says Zimmerman is a stand up guy, and deserves to own a business in Indiana then I guess I'll shut up!
To OpenWheelInsider -
I have 200 posts currently showing here on IOW and everyone of them contains my name. You have 2 anonymous posts in a thread where you truly had nothing of value to offer. I wouldn't have signed my name either !

Stating that you do not know Zimmerman personally says a lot...But you've heard "some nasty things". I challenge you to tell us all what those "nasty things" are.

You say that [quote] "it's ridiculous to listen to PG's bias opinions..."
You must be referring to something that I wrote over on MidgetMadness because you won't find it here ! My second challenge to you will be to quote from any post in this thread any statement made that is my "opinion" of anything concerning Zimmerman.

Let me help you get started -
I have 9 posts in this thread.
#1 is the story of how the arrest came to be. Told firsthand , by me , the only witness ; an accurate and factual account told in great detail. No opinion offered.
The second post ( numbered 8 ) is an update. Again no opinion.
The third post ( numbered 9 ) is a photo. No opinion.
The fourth ( numbered 13 ) is my answers to three questions submitted from readers. Those answers are not opinions. Check it out.
The fifth ( numbered 14 ) is another update. Nothing offered in the way of opinion.
The sixth ( numbered 16 ) is a post discussing Al Unser III , his career and other information that does offer my opinion of things concerning Al III ... Nothing about Zimmerman. Please review.
The seventh ( numbered 18 ) is about Turco on that Saturday and his career stat's. No opinions offered , just the facts.
The eighth ( numbered 20 ) is complimentary to Sarah Fisher , Jay Howard and Cyndie Allemann. No opinions to Zimmerman.
And the ninth is my response to your first post which contains no opinion or anything defending Zimmerman.

Please quote all of my bias opinions concerning Zimmerman for all of my friends here at IOW to see !

Also , please share your knowledge with us concerning "all the crooks coming into racing" ! And please don't give us the old , tired Larry Curry story ! Something more up to date , please !

You see , the membership here knows me because I sign my posts. They also know that my posts usually pertain to things of fact , nothing left open to debate. It's just the nature of my subjects.

And the established membership here will not use this board for launch of a personal attack to people not known to them. But if they did , they would sign their name. Anonymous BS doesn't get you much around here. Have a nice day Mr. Open Wheel Insider !