View Single Post
6/7/08, 11:39 PM   #27
Re: The American Dream Motorsports Nightmare !
openwheelinsider

I have no personal interest in this team, I'm just sick of crooks coming into racing, and hurting people.

I've been a member of the Playa Del Racing fan club for years, and I loved that little team. This is the classic story of bad people doing bad things. I do commend you for working in racing regardless of your position, because I wouldn't dare put myself in a position of dealing with guys like Eric Zimmerman, and the other crooks that come in and steal good people's time and money.

I have met Lazier, and I think he's one of the classiest drivers out there! I can't imagine him, or his brother having anything to do with this Zimmerman guy!

It's sad that Playa Del Racing has succumb to this situation, and all that's left is PG and EZ. It'd be nice for someone to step up and make sure that people like Zimmerman are cast out of racing forever.

I will be the first to admit I don't know Zimmerman personally, but I've heard some nasty things, and to sit here and read PG's stories it's ridiculous to listen to PG's bias opinions and take it all as absolute truth. If PG says Zimmerman is a stand up guy, and deserves to own a business in Indiana then I guess I'll shut up!