View Single Post
6/7/08, 5:49 PM   #25
Re: The American Dream Motorsports Nightmare !
pgray

Quote:
Originally Posted by openwheelinsider
You know what I think is funny in all this!?
PAUL GRAY!!!
From what I understand you are merely a gopher for this "team", what business is it of yours to be posting ANYTHING regarding their operations on a public forum!?!? If I were Zimmerman (THANK GOD I AM NOT) I would fire your ass in a heart beat!
If you're dumb enough to still be involved with Zimmerman then you're just a clown, if you're dumb enough to believe that Zimmerman is going to be allowed to keep running in the IRL you're just stupid.
Look at everything that guy has said he was going to do to the media:
*Run the Indy 500 - ooops, let's put the most inexperienced driver in the paddock into a fast, sensitive Panoz and see if he qualifies with no practice!! STUPID!
*Run the Freedom 100 with Al III - my people tell me that he wasn't involved at all, and Susan Schafer had to put it together because the Unsers wouldn't be associated with the idiot, shows how smart the first family of motorsports really is!!
*Run the remainder of the FILS season with Al III - ooops, I guess Tony Turco, the 50 year old dude from Ohio is a better choice than the up and coming next generation of the Unser family, DOES ANYONE HEAR THAT JAIL DOORS SLAMMING?
*Run a Dallara at Texas - well I watched qualifying and if I'm not mistaken Zimmerstupid's car isn't in that field! Jaques Lazier wouldn't be caught dead in that ride, no one wants to be associated with that nut except runner gophbitch Paul Gray!
*Run Iowa in the FILS (says PG) - give me a break, Barnhart and Cotman shouldn't let this idiot near a track, and the Fed's should lock him up!
Whatever you're smoking runner boy, I'd like some of it!!! Obviously gophers don't seem to care much about the integrity of the sport, or else they wouldn't be supporting Zimmerstupid and his crazy wife!!!
It's often been said here that an anonymous post for some is a license to be ignorant without accountability.

OpenWheelInsider registers today for the sole purpose of responding to this thread. Why ? The insider is just that. He is very close to an element of this story.

The insider knows everyone spoken of in his post except me.
He knows Mr. & Mrs. Zimmerman , Susan Schafer , Tony Turco , Jaques Lazier , Brian Barnhart , Tony Cotman and Al Unser III.

The insider hates Zimmerman so anything concerning him in a detrimental way is ok. His closeness to one individual of the story and a less than complimentary reference has set him off !

Upon returning home from Milwaukee I was contacted by a local reporter who requested an interview to publish this story. I declined.

Shortly thereafter , we started hearing some wild and bizarre versions of what happened on a street in Kenosha. Then we heard from a writer for an online motorsports blog. Heard more rumors and false accounts.

I decided that I would write the story myself as I was the only person there with Eric. Who knows the story better than me ? I have offered an accurate and detailed account of what occured in Kenosha and later at the Milwaukee Mile. And in the aftermath of this , the falsehoods have subsided.

There is nothing in the original story that bothers the insider. He doesn't care what happens to the Zimmerman's and doesn't want me to care either. His attempt to insult me in a personal attack was in vain.

... because I know and understand his motive and closeness to a less than central character of this story.:wink