View Single Post
6/7/08, 8:09 AM   #21
Re: The American Dream Motorsports Nightmare !
smbpreformance

Some thoughts & just for the record ...

2 - I continue to feel bad for Jay Howard. " Come on , Marty ... do the right thing ! ... honor your original committment to Jay ! "

:applaud::respect::applaud: Jay showed talent in the few race he ran my favorite is earlier in the when one of the well funded teams was running behind him and trying to pass called on the radio to his spotter to go down to the 24 car and tell him to move over so I can pass.....The spotter came back on the radio with the response the 24 is in 4th and I doubt he is going to move over for you

3 - If you could only go to one Firestone Indy Lights race and only meet one driver you will want to meet Cyndie Allemann ! From Moutier , Switzerland , Cyndie drives for American Spirit Racing in association with PDM ( Paul Diatlovich ). For all of you who cannot find reasons to like Danica , you'll love Cyndie !!

The women are doing very well in FIL and I have been cheering for Ana Betritz most of the season, I do not know much about Cyndie but In a couple of years there will be a woman beating Danica week in and week out in the IRL. For those of you that have never seen an FIL race go this is an execlent series that has produced some execelnt racing. I have been following it on the net with steaming video of the races but after watching the Freedom 100 I am going to make sure I get to the track early from know on to make the race