View Single Post
6/2/18, 8:27 PM   #2
Re: Lawrenceburg ...
bigq11

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtownplowboy View Post
I usually don't post negative things on here,but this time I have to..of the track cared about their paying customers they would have gotten the word out about the camping situation..travel a long way to spend my money here, but I guess they don't care what happens after they get your money.have someone out explaining that the antique show is more important, therefore making the campers move at midnight..I tried calling the track and got no response, asked a track official and he just shrugged his shoulders and basically said your issue, not theirs.been coming and camping here for fifteen years, but with this it will be my last trip ever..and I am not alone.42 campers inside the antique mall..will be interesting at midnight
There is a lot of room outside the fence where campers can move to after the race. I know that in the past Dave has offered to let campers move to the back stretch or even the pits after the races.

You have been very lucky to have been coming to Lawrenceburg for 15 years and never have been there on the first weekend of the month.

Hope you change your mind and come back for another 15 years.