View Single Post
11/20/15, 9:41 AM   #34
Re: Members -- Please Read
openwheelKT

Race Count Last Year: 73

The saddest part of this whole thread is that it's even needed. Given how much of a niche sport sprint car racing is, I have never understood why people get in pissing matches.

I don't know about you, but I get tired of when I tell people I like racing they say, "oh you like Nascar." Ah, that would be a negative. I'm not part of the brainwashed crowd that thinks that qualifies as actual racing.

Don't understand why people get into it with others. There are a lot of things said on here I don't agree with ("the I wasn't there, but" crowd is my personal favorite), but I'm not getting into an argument over it. There are things said by people that don't know the whole story behind something. Not saying everything should be all positive just to be positive. If something was a negative, it should be commented on as such. Just don't understand personal attacks.

I fall into the category of someone who used to read/post a lot on this site. I find myself not coming here as much because I have better things to do with my time than read pages of personal fighting.
Last edited by openwheelKT; 11/20/15 at 9:50 AM.

6 members like this post: BrentTFunk, fish, jim goerge, Tony74, TQ29m, wildman92