Thread: USAC Nationals
View Single Post
9/14/21, 8:59 PM   #38
Re: USAC Nationals
yeleyfan76

Quote:
Originally Posted by richie View Post
Just to clarify here, since this is an incorrect take. USAC's National officials (the group from Speedway) ran & directed all three nights of the Huset's program.

Yes, it was definitely a well run show, and it takes everyone working in concert to make it happen from the USAC officials to the push truck crews, ambulance crews, etc. All did a fantastic job.

I can attest to how USAC National programs are consistently run in an efficient manner. I've seen it night in, night out for the past seven years. Never is there any wasting of time.
Got it. So any show Usac is involved in that does not run as crisp and efficient as those three consecutive nights in SD are the fault of track workers, push trucks, ambulances etc. I must have not been at the same shows for the last seven years as you. My mistake that the ISW show at Kokomo showed no sense of urgency until the lightening show started off turn 2. It must have been the staff at Kokomo that were the only people that didn’t know those storms were coming. Got ya.It seems to me that since the USAC schedule is relatively the same year in and year out that there should be a real understanding of how a show is run at these tracks that you go to year in and year out. Yet the tour goes to Husets and runs three consecutive nights with crews that haven’t seen USAC in many years with two premier divisions more efficiently than any three consecutive nights in the last seven years? Got ya it must be me.

5 members like this post: fourteen fan, PIT CART, progressive22, sw1911, tirespinner