View Single Post
10/13/21, 6:49 PM   #6
captrat

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrismattlin View Post
That should work out for them about as well as banning firearms has.

Will we soon see video evidence of Pelosi and her nephew Gavin Newsom flaunting their own rules here as well?

Meanwhile, in Antarctica, the winter of 2021 was the second-coldest on record, with the temperature for June, July, and August 3.4 degrees Celsius (6.1 degrees Fahrenheit) lower than the 1981 to 2010 average at -62.9 degrees Celsius (-81.2 degrees Fahrenheit).

Yep, "global warming" is upon us.

Austerity on your quality of life is incoming. "Equity" concerning "quality of life" is the agenda, and equity will not be achieved by raising the 3rd World up, but by bringing the 1st World down. You see, the middle classes of the 1st World are far too uppity for their upper-class masters' tastes and are now seen as a danger to be labeled as "terrorists". This is being played out at School Board meetings, of all places.

So, *THE* question is this: will you abide by these edicts to constrict yourself, censor yourself, limit yourself, condemn yourself, and bind yourself, or will you render these edicts null and void?

I suppose I'll add the image of a push lawn mower to my "Come And Take It" flag.
You are welcome to your opinion, but it is possible to express oneself without falling into the abyss of political divisiveness.

4 members like this post: jonboat15, oldfan49, tirespinner, Tony74