View Single Post
5/19/19, 12:02 PM   #19
Re: BOSS at Lawrenceburg 5/18
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

I believe his Transponder didn't work in qualifying either which put him in the rear of the heat and therefore didn't crack the top four for a transfer.. IDK how this works on the lineup of the consi but if that also goes by times. it puts him at the rear as he didn't have one.

I was talking to my Uncle before the race and said that if someone goes up top for about five laps and dust of their own groove that they'd be the fastest car on the track. Well the top of one and two dusted off just from possition racing thru the field. About lap 14 Billbee went p and found it, was clearly gaining about five car lengths down there and then losing it all again in three and four. Weir had about a straight away lead when this all started. About lap 17 Bilbee also started coming off lower in three and four, from there on out, he ran him down, drove around Weir in two on lap 21 and never looked back.

IM stlll smiling, had a amazin night, of others seen and briefly chatted with were Kimberly R. Melinda Murray, Big thanks to Aaron Fry for the short chat and well wishes while I was down for the count.

See ya at the tracks!
Last edited by Charles Nungester; 5/19/19 at 12:04 PM.

1 member likes this post: Kydehart