View Single Post
5/19/19, 5:44 AM   #17
Re: BOSS at Lawrenceburg 5/18
Gregg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Nungester View Post

Missed Gregg.
Sorry I missed you Charles. Glad you had a good time. I got there just after mods hotlaps. Saturday was the first day I could work on my yard to completion and with no rain. Saturday morning the back yard looked like an abandoned property.

Like Chuck said. Bilbee found something up high in T1-2 that no one else tried and stuck with. He made it work and it paid off.

Two red flags on the evening. With 1 lap in the books Moffatt spun, probably to avoid a slowing Dickie Gaines. Westfall got collected and both Joss and Matt ended up on their side. Then on lap 6 Dustin Ingle was upended by a tire barrier. Everyone was okay and no car was junked, at least to this untrained eye.

Kudos to Ty Tilton for a very good run to 4th. Not sure if he'd been to the 'burg before.

I've been able to keep the allergies in check. From the semis on I was sneezing like a crazy man, bothering the heck out of everyone within shouting distance. I realized the drugs I took wore off. Took more drugs but they diddn't take effect until I got home 20 minutes after the sprint feature. Up to that point I had a great time sitting with the Padfields, their friends and Todd & LeAnn Clemons and speaking a few minutes with Dave Foist.
Last edited by Gregg; 5/19/19 at 5:45 AM.