View Single Post
5/19/19, 1:23 AM   #16
Re: BOSS at Lawrenceburg 5/18
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Dust bowl? Never had trouble seeing anything and never wiped a bit of dust off me or my car and I was parked right off one.

got dusty a couple times, They knocked it down 85* and windy all day.

Anyway, I had a blast, absolute blast, The racing was good with the first B and late feature being the highlight reel. Tmez became don't p me off Mez in the B and won the thing from the tail. Then Bilbee by doing exactly what it takes to be good at the Burg moved around and did something different by running high in one and two and eventually running down and passing what looked like a sure win by Weir.

Was happy for Michael Fischesser for winning his hear going away.

Got to see many people and got a hug from the Packers of Mud, Seen and briefly chatted with JJ Hughes who was out making the kids happy. Dickie Gaines. Ilovedirttrackracing and others. Missed Gregg. and surely missed The Mayor Marv who was feeling a bit off today. Get better Marv, work a few breaks in here and there, We miss ya.

Was feeling good and laughing and smiling like I haven't in a long while, Uncle came and was great as always watching racing with him.

Track was smooth and there was lots of two and three car racing for position all night.

Only problem I had was it started late and ran late. But for that kinda show. It's worth it.

Little 500
WoO on Memorial day then.
BOSS at Moler 6/7
Indiana Midget Week for Burg 6/8
My short term plans
Have a good safe weekend.
Chuck