Thread: Windom
View Single Post
11/20/20, 1:39 AM   #37
Re: Windom

Race Count This Year: 14
Race Count Last Year: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agentry10 View Post
I am going to say this and may step on people's toes but it is what it is my family and I now have been in sprint car racing a very long time the whole atmosphere has even changed people used to want to do the right thing and be a racing family and help how ever is needed but it is so sad and will eventually kill the sport that teams with money come in and think they are the next super star and that goes all the way back to Gordon so I have been told the racing community used to have a few bad apples now it has a few good people and teams with big money are here one day and gone the next and bring all the bad piss poor attitude with them but it seems to linger even when they are gone and we as a team have been giggled at and some have said stuff like we dont belong there but the funny part we dont have to have someone to spoon feed the little guy he always manages to rise above and keep moving and when they miss the shows and the little guy cruises right on by it's worth every once of blood and sweat you pour into it and with that being said when all the big dollars dry up racing will come back and rise from the ashes and then racing will once be what it was once again
this may be the longest sentence I have ever read. made me a bit dizzy. like the content though

6 members like this post: Agentry10, Blitzman, dkdorkboy, ISF, jim goerge, OnTheHammer