View Single Post
8/4/14, 10:15 AM   #3
Re: Hupp & Leary Score Buckeye Machine BOSS Wins
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Thanks Aaron and Damien for the rundown and updates. I hope everyone had fun and saw great events. I have no problem endorsing this series. Its a series that the promoter gets out and promotes. Tries to make affordable to run, Pays in heats and several contingencies and has a lot of racers many don't see often and racers I enjoy watching because they may not have top equipment but you see how good they are coming through the fields. Dustin Smith, Spithaler, Middaugh, Wisons, Ligori, Adam Miller, Mike Miller, Beabers, Fischesser and a host of guys who run it when they can. A few father/son racing teams racing together

Its a series thats taking NW racing to new markets or markets abandoned. Boosting existing markets, when and if its needed. A series you don't have to fear dominating the locals even though several are past Champions and awesome racers. A series that tries to give a racer every opportunity to make the main on their abilities.

I had half a dozen people tell me on FB that the fans at Union County were eating it up, Were fired up and loving every minute of it. Of course this ripped my heart as There was no place I'd of rather been

Like I said the promoter promotes, The tracks, The series, The drivers running with him, Heard and seen in print him saying great things about the people racing with him. Trying to make it fun and promoting the racers, Using Surnames/nicknames, Magic Man, Lightning etc.

I hope this continues to grow and thrive, How cool would it be to see OH NW Sprintweek? And Id do it Mid August if it was me.

If I'd change anything, It'd be possibly hotlap qualify and race against your own heat group. Top Six inverted Slowest to the tail, Take 3-4 based on number of heats.

Again, Hope everyone had fun and again, Thanks for all the updates, rundowns etc.
Chuck
Last edited by Charles Nungester; 8/4/14 at 10:29 AM.

6 members like this post: JazzTrombonist, Mud Packer, Newport13, Phylo82, rcman, SlingShock