View Single Post
8/4/14, 9:49 AM   #2
Re: Hupp & Leary Score Buckeye Machine BOSS Wins
Mud Packer

Race Count Last Year: 59

We were able to hit both shows this weekend and again were provided with quality entertainment at both facilities. Obviously the BOSS series and Aaron have hit upon some magic as car owners and drivers are turning out in good numbers to participate with the series. The grandstand count was great as well for both shows this weekend. The close racing action has pulled in fans from all over. Keep up the good work Aaron and we hope to be able to see BOSS a few more times this season.

Also I would like to note that the new promoter at Whitewater Valley Speedway is making some headway. I always considered this place a diamond in the rough but the fans were really excited with the show BOSS put on Friday night. I realize that they still have a lot of work to do but just wanted to mention this facility and the improvements that I have seen since we were there the last time. Maybe 2015 will bring a few more sprint car shows.

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante

4 members like this post: Charles Nungester, Gregg, JazzTrombonist, SlingShock