View Single Post
9/20/21, 1:00 PM   #24
Pitdad

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJC77 View Post
It was definitely enjoyable to have a race close to home and as I told the club at the driver's meeting last week track was located in BFE. Don't be afraid to take a dirt road or 2.

Conditions were exactly what the regulars said they'd be. Dry, slick, dusty, smooth,no cushion to lay on,and did not take rubber. Only rough area was at the very bottom where they pulled the tires in and the taxi cabs typically do not run.

Appreciate Billy taking the chance bringing in an open wheel show, giving his audience a completely different type of racing than they're used to.
3 wide racing with no fender rubbing.

Yes 18 cars was not Badger's best showing with the club averaging 25-30 at most of thier races this year.
But with the top 3 locked in in points and a handful of cars hurt still think 18 was respectable for thier last points race of the season.

It's my understanding that the club would like to return next season and try for earlier in the year. Did talk to a few regulars who enjoyed the show and said the midgets were a bit faster than they expected.
Where you run, smooth.

Where we run, rough, just as you described!🤠

Wish your night had gone better. I know you had that one circled on the schedule. You had a great year, albeit expensive, kinda like us. Already looking forward to next year!

4 members like this post: EBookerFan, Hustlin-Hoosier, jdull99, nathans1012