View Single Post
7/22/13, 9:22 PM   #23
Re: 71P/Dave Darland Team at Risk!
Bad Dad 54

I was harassed by the city in a similar situation so I got a copy of the ordinances. Found where the city was in violation of their own rules. Also found where any city official found to be abusing his authority could be fined $1500 & or thrown in jail. Ordinance fellow sent me a notice in the mail, violation supposed to try & contact the home owner ( I saw him drive by). Then another for frequently parking in my front yard - son was home from college for 1 week spring break. Meanwhile down the road 4 doors down they had ruts in their yard & still parking there at the time, never contacted them. The last straw was my son was building an off road truck & there was scrap metal on the trailer. Here he comes starts telling me this & that blah blah. That's when I sent a letter to City Manager about him quoting how he should be jailed & fined in their own rules. Haven't been bothered since & he's gone. All the time there was a junk car w/ no plates & 2 flat tires right around the corner. But he was just driving by