View Single Post
flagboy55 (Offline)
  #1 8/29/21 11:52 AM
Now that the dust has settled I would like to get some thoughts on the event, especially from the folks who were there in person. I fully intended to go but got feeling bad and didn’t want to take a chance of getting anyone else ill. Hats off to those in attendance. It was hot with a heat index of 98 in the afternoon. From the Flo stream it looked like the crowd filled in well after the sun went down and the mains got rolling. Racing was good as always, and Grant is always good at Kokomo, has been for years. The driver introduction deal came across as a flop on tv, except for Thorson’s entrance. Was it better in person? The King of the Hill proved no more exciting than a winged dash, at least no one tore anything up during it. My biggest takeaway and huge hat shake goes to the O Connor’s. What a huge effort it must have taken to run 2 shows in one day. We all know they’re not afraid of hard work and it showed again yesterday. While I know it got dusty, the track still raced very well in my opinion. Overall a very enjoyable event. Looking forward to your comments and feeling well enough to get back there next time
12 Likes: 95KART, BrentTFunk, Dougherty20, duel, erich45, Hubie48, JarrettFarms73, jonboat15, luckybuc97, oppweld, rapid robert, WinglessLovers