Thread: Bloomington
View Single Post
7/27/19, 11:46 PM   #24
Re: Bloomington
yeleyfan76

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosier race fan View Post
Take a deep breath Alice. I was (mostly) just posting that for some cheap heat, although I do think the Outlaws are a fantastic series that appeals to fans all over the country. Beauty is, of course, in the eye of the beholder. I figured with all that b*tching you were doing that you might have more of an open mind to something other than usac/non-wing.
Clearly you didn’t understand the first post about Pa speedweek and what I saw. I live where they race wings sans a startup 360 non wing series that is gaining traction around here. The subject was about how people criticize Usac and if it’s warranted. Didn’t see the humor in ur post sorry and since I only have wing racing where I live I believe my mind is subject to things other than Usac. Btw the WoO is attractive to areas all over the country due to its promotion. Another weak link of the leadership in Speedway for if they went around and promoted their sport worked at gaining a real title sponsor then these guys would get paid real money which was the whole point to start out with.