View Single Post
ossuks (Offline)
  #10 3/14/16 10:25 AM
I always try to look at the drivers as Father,Son,Husband,Brother,Uncle, and Friends.... I tried a Indy Car simulator and could not get out of the pits without stuffing it the fence!!! ....There is a reason that the list of men with the talent to compete on this level is limited and does not include anyone that ever jumped in a race car...Anything to make them safer is good with me......Over the years I have had the opportunity to work with some extremely intelligent men, some of them designed under trays, some owned safety supply companies, all with safety at the forefront of any design.... I trust there are people in place that are looking at Safety and making EDUCATED enhancements toward driver safety and not knee jerk reactions....Regardless of the type of vehicle safety should be first, not what some think may enhance bravery... Put a bubble around them and the most talented will still prevail!! Anyone that refers to these men as sissy's, chicken ect.. have never truly known any racer on a personal level!
2 Likes: BrentTFunk, jim goerge