Thread: Floracing
View Single Post
Hubie (Offline)
  #3 9/7/19 7:52 AM
I see lots of comments on this board about FloTV. I signed up for it to catch the last round on Indiana Sprint Weeks as I had to work and could not go in person. Since then I have had very little problem with the service. I think it is GREAT!!!! Never in my dreams did I think I could watch all this great open wheel racing in the comfort of my own home. The Pennsylvania Midget Week was OUTSTANDING, and the stuff from California has been interesting as well.

I am not a modern tech person, so this is what works for me. I live in Indy so Internet is via cable. I have an Apple Airport wireless router. I don't know if this has anything to do with anything, but I normally log onto FloTV on my computer, then with my TV several feet away in another room, bring up the FlowTV icon on my RoKu player. I find that the signal is stronger, less cutting in and out (and that does happen on occasion, usually when they change the zoom on the camera) but it never last's for long. I did miss the ending of the DuQuoin stock car thing, but when I'm at a racetrack I don't watch that stuff anyway!

I really enjoy having Flo. Yes, sometimes it's not perfect, but it beats this 57 year old from driving for hours and allows me to keep my overtime hours on weekends.

Enjoy!
4 Likes: dirt330, rachasin, red70racer, tirespinner