Re: Arin McIntosh Information
Dwayne

Quote:
Originally Posted by younggun398 View Post
Any New Update on Arin. Thanks
From www.carepages.com

Wednesday, Nov. 5, 2008
Posted 1 hour ago
Today Arin walked on her own for the first time since she walked the front stretch at Lawrenceburg that fateful Saturday night. She still has to focus very much on her balance, patience, and not trying to do more then she's ready for. However, one therapist said of Arin that, unlike some of his clients, she will attempt an exercise even when she knows it will be difficult. He said, "You can't teach motivation and Arin's got it."
She's making new friends here. I'm sure that surprises no one. Yesterday, one gentleman gave her his dessert because he heard she likes sweets. Today at lunch, she and some of her new friends watched the race video shot from Dickie's car the night she was hurt. I'm not sure the staff appreciates the love of racing, but she said everyone else liked it, except of course, for the ending. Yesterday, she made gelatin in the kitchen unit. They had her use the stove to boil water. I can't say she's ever done that at home. She's always been more of a microwave kind of kid; to busy living life to watch water boil!
Tomorrow is another day, and every day we are thankful we have one more. God bless, Rob & Alda