Thread: West Coasters
View Single Post
8/2/20, 10:19 AM   #2
Andrew S. Quinn

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim goerge View Post
I thought if their coming all this way then I could help them a bit by buying a shirt from them.

Nothing to do with West Coasters,but.... I was talking to the cuties at Dunkin Donuts a couple weeks ago at the drive thru. While paying for my coffee the one taking my money was asking how my day was going etc. Then the girl making my coffee comes over and says "You always wear the coolest shirts"! Me...I do? The girl tells me yeah Id buy that shirt off from you ( Tye Dye Silver Crown shirt) I told her that she would float in my shirt as she was so much smaller than my shirt. She said she likes XL and 2X t shirts. The sleeves come down to her elbows,and they are long enough she doesnt have to wear pants with it! I told her...."I wish more girls thought like you did"! They both giggled as I drove off.

On Friday I pulled in while working for a cup of coffee, and the same girls were working (I think,its hard to tell with their masks on) and I asked which one of them thinks I have the cool shirts and the one girl says thats me. I asked if she would be working later,and she said she worked till 6. After work I went home and got a couple of my old shirts out and took them with me and gave them to her. A couple of other co workers were there talking with them thru the window and they ALL were excited when I pulled them out and gave them to her. Yesterday I went thru and the original girl and one of the ones that was talking thru the window were working and they both told me they wore the shirts out Friday and everyone LOVED THEM.... Then the 2nd girl tells me her mom loved the shirts and she wants one,and she tells me "I will buy some off you for any price" Looks like I'll have to go thru my old shirts for some more to give them. Its not like I own to many t shirts or anything like that......
Last edited by Andrew S. Quinn; 8/2/20 at 2:29 PM.